Blog Session 7: What I hate about the profession

Resultado de imagen para persona estresadaHi everyone,
So for today I´m going to talk about things I hate about journalism.

First of all, I just start the career so until now i don´t hate a lot of things. Well, something I don´t like happened when I came here  the first days of been a "mechon", and we start meeting our teachers and all of them start to say to that when we get out of here, we are not going to have a job (it´s real), but I think that saying this, makes people feel 
little bit sad, or disappointed about the career are going to study.

The second thing I really dislike about journalism is the fact that in Chile is not like a high status profession, is always criticised, and I really hate that, because this profession has the purpose to inform people about what is happen around you. 
I also hate that if you work in a media, like in a newspaper, you have to work a lot, even if there´s a big group working with you, the stress is huge, you are constantly on pressure. 

So, talking about the solutions, in the fact that in this university talk about we are not going to find a job, I don´t know, maybe the principal should say something about it, for the good of the students, I don´t know, or maybe say it, but in another way. Then, talking about that working a mass media is very stressful and the mental health is very important, I don´t know what should be the solution, cause it something that it´s so normalized for this society.



Comentarios

  1. I'm still hating when people says we won't ever find a job as journalist, it's like YES, I KNOW but what else can we do??? That's why I don't really want to finish university.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't want to sound like and old person, but if you do your work well, you'll always have a job

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The journalist arent valued! We are very important for the functionary of society.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really get that, I'm in cinema and people always tells me that I'll starved when I finish the university:(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario