Blog 3: My favorite movie


Hi, so first of all I love to watch movies and go to the cinema with my family or friends, but theres a movie I could watch forever and never get bored and it´s "Les miserables", the new version of 2012. I love this one, because its like a musical and drama movie, it takes place on the French revolution, 19th century and the story is about a prisoner called Jean Valjean, that after 19 years get the conditional release and try to make a new life. However, is constantly chased by a police called Javert. This movie has the cast composed by a lot of well-known actors, like Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Eddie Redmayne, Amanda Sayfried, Helena Bonhan Carter, and more. For me it´s a great movie, I like all the details it has like the music, the characterization of each character is amazing, the environment, all it´s perfect to me. I literally cry a lot watching it, so emotional. When its on tv I always watch it with my family, specially with my older sister, because we know all the lyrics of the songs. So I really recommend it, you will love it if you like that type of movie with drama and music.


Comentarios

  1. It's sounds a great movie, but I hate the musical movies... the only one that I like it's High School Musical.hahahahah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i like this movie too! Anne Hathaway is amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I haven't see this movie yet but I'll give it try! Thanks for the review, it sounds like a really good film!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario