Blog Session 6: Postgraduate studies


Resultado de imagen para periodismo de investigacion
Well, as I said last week on the blog, I don´t have in mind what to do after finish my career. When I was on school I considered myself as a good student, and I´m trying to be as good as i felt I was. So, been on first year of journalism, I haven´t seem so many things,I  just start this journey so I don´t have like a reference of what to do after I finish the career. 

At now, if  I had to choose something it would be related to  comunications, look into investigative journalism, or bussiness, something like that, I really don´t know yet. But, If I had to choose an other thing, I would like to study english and be 100% belingual, because now it´s like a very important thing and it could help me a lot if I go to a different country for work I need to be able to speak fluent. Finally, whatever I study in the future, would be nice to do like a part-time course, cause I would be able to do other things during the day, I don´t know is just an idea. 
The only thing I know is been focus on the things I have to do and study for now, and maybe I would know what i like to study in the future and hoping that it´s going to make me happy.

Comentarios

  1. i'm pretty sure you'll figure it out! you're just starting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm on my fifth year of the career and I still don't know what to do next, so I feel you. It takes time but eventually you will figure it out. Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I feel the same, I would like to really learn english. It's important in this area

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario