Blog Session 5: My Future Job

Resultado de imagen para entrevistadora caricaturaHi everyone, well at this moment I don´t have like a full idea about what kind of job I want to have in the future, because I´m only on first year of journalism, so if I had to dream and imagine something I would like to work, it would be doing good interviews, not the ones that appears on TV about asking people how its been "fiestas patrias", I´m talking about professional interviews. 

In fact, I`m seeing this in "Reporteo" and for now it has been good for me, cause I really hate to do informative notes, I know it is something really essential to journalists, but I really got very stressed the first semester with Carolina Muñoz on "Lenguaje escrito y redacción" so I never want to do that again. 

Also, I would like to travel in my future job, but I don´t know if too many times, because I think I would get ver exahausted. Now, talking about the salary, I already know that I´m not going to get a lot of money working here in Chile being a journalist, so to get more experience I would like to do an exchange program, and study in another country, maybe work there can be nice too.
At the time, the only thing I been thinking when I finish this career, it´s do a major related to my profession, I don´t know, I don´t feel ready to decide yet what I´m going to do in the future, I´m just trying to live the present.

Comentarios

  1. Doing professional interviews to famous people sound really interesting :o

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's true. You need yo get more experience and keep studying to be a successful journalist in Chile

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the TV has some nice informative programs, like informe especial or el informador :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. can you imagine doing an interview to Post Malone? that would be so cool

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. That's true, making good interviews to very famous people like Timothée Chalamet would be a m a z i n g

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario