Blog session 4: Music

I really like music, is something super important for me, and I don´t have like an only favorite type of music. I listen pop, R&B, rap, spanish, reggaeton music, etc.
I always listen to music when I woke up, because it helps me to get in a good mood. Also if I have to clean my room I listen a lot of music to not get bored, and eventually I do it when I have to take a shower. I don´t have a playlist, because I don´t have Spotify, so I use Youtube to play singers like, Gepe, Rosalía, Gianluca, Post Malone, Lorde, Khalid, The Weeknd, Billie Eilish, and more. Some songs I been playing a lot are "Pienso en tu mirá" by Rosalía, "Hambre" by Gepe featuring Wendy Sulca, and "Flotando" by Gianluca, cause when I heard them it makes me feel energetic, happy and wanting to dance.
I'm in love with this songs, because they had a good rhythm, I really like the lyrics, and I could listen to them all day. Unfortunately, I do this with all the songs I listen to, like get obsessed with a couple of songs for a period of time and then don´t like them anymore, for the simple reason that I listen to them a lot, so I got bored and start hating them, until I find another one that catch me again. For now, I know that any song of Gepe will never bore me.

LA ROSALÍA, i hope you read it with the accent! she's so awesome
ResponderBorrarRosalia is a genius. My cousin doesn't stop dancing "Con altura"
ResponderBorrar