Blog Session 2: The best concert I've had
Hi everyone, I´m going to talk about the best concert I´ve had.
I´ve been to many many concerts. I remember the first concert I went, and it was The Jonas Brothers first show in Chile, I was like 9/ 10 years old, it was fun because they came with the cast of the movie "Camp Rock", but around 09:30 pm I fell asleep. It was hilarious.
I also went to Ariana Grande´s concert in 2015, Justin Bieber´s in 2011, 2013 and 2017 (when I was a big fan of him) a really crazy moment of my childhood, and I have been lucky to go to Lollapalooza and see many artist, so Im going to talk about one concert of that event.
I went to the edition of this year (2019) in Parque O´Higgins, on March 29th to 31st. I wanted to see so many artist like Gepe, Years and Years, Paulo Londra, Lenny Kravitz, Twenty one Pilots, Macklemore and so many more. But the one I´ve been dreaming was to see Post Malone.
Post Malone is an American singer, is related to pop, rap and R&B music. He performed in one of the biggests stage of the festival, so there was a lot of people waiting. I wait like an hour and a half because I tried to get "close" to the stage, but it was very uncomfortable being tight with the people so when the show started I move to the back with my sister and my friend cause the people will keep pushing us.
Anyway, I enjoyed so much the concert, I wanted to see him because I know that singer is the kind of artist that will not come again to Chile for a long time, so I sang all the songs, like Rockstar, Paranoid, Up There, Congratulations, he was very nice with the audience. I scream a lot, and record a lot of videos. I really loved it, the energy was good.

I went to all Justin Bieber's concerts too, i was a crazy fan back there haha... pretty funny that you fell asleep seeing the jonas brothers, are you still a fan?
ResponderBorrar