Blog Session 1: A country I'd like to visit
Hi, so I´m going to talk about a country I would like to visit one day in my life, and it´s Italy. Well, I like that one because as an European country, I feel that is a beautiful place to visit, there´s a lot of historic monuments, and obviously the food. One thing I know about Italy, is that it has beautiful beaches and fantastic italian food.
I would like to go to Venecia, the Pisa Town, visit the Coliseo, some museums, the Trevi Fountain and more. Also, if I stay more than a week I would love to visit others places of Europe, like France and see the Eiffel Tower.
If one day I go there, I would go for holidays with my sister because she always find beautiful places to visit and are out of the typical tourists things, but she has her own plans of life now, so if it´s not with her, it would be with my parents.
I hope in a future to visit this country and more places like the India, Turkey, Israel, etc. To fill up with all the culture.


i love italian food so i think i would be the happiest girl in the world in italy. When you go, invite me!
ResponderBorrarOmg, go there and try their food must be awesome, now I wanna go there too.
ResponderBorrarThe architecture of Europe catches my attention a lot. It is very old and despite the years it remains until today.
ResponderBorrarI would love to meet Italy too. Its architecture is beautiful.
ResponderBorrar