blog sesion cero

Things I love and hate about Santiago

I live in Pudahuel, I had my school close to my house, so I was in a bubble all my life because I never had to move out of there, until I had to go to college and take the bus and the subway to get here and I saw the reality (that hits me so badly) because I have to wake up much earlier (knowing that I live very far away of everything), being in the subway uncomfortable, that people don´t let me out, so the public transport is one of the things that I hate about Santiago but i try to not stressed myself. Other thing I don´t like about the city is the pollution that is constantly around us, plus the noise of the cars, and others.
One thing that I love about the city are the museums you can go, some are free, so I like to do cultural outings. I also like going to patronato with my mom, because we go "shopping", and see things that are not expensive. When we go there, we like to eat in a place  they have arabic food.

Comentarios